We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team at Vishuo Biomedical.
Full stack developer (Singapore)
Highly skilled more than 2-3 years with Java, Web development and (MySQL)SQL databases.
Having a BSc or Higher diploma in Computer Science related studies.
Able to communicate fluent in English and capability in Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage.
You leverage your development workflow with Java based tools/frameworks like Spring, Mybatis etc.
You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
You have a thorough knowledge of build and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
You have decent working knowledge in ubuntu.
You have these skills: eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and a team player.
You like to:
Work in a technical high challenging role.
Work with leading edge technology on a platform that was built in house, from the ground up
Be part of a complex bio informatics and data analysis system (and make it seem so easy for everyone around you)
Get the freedom and responsibility to make your own decisions
Work on challenging projects to innovate our platform and therefore benefit our customers;
Solve hard technical problems effectively and find the right balance between elegant solutions and time-to-market;
Be responsible for full life cycle development, communicating with domain experts, sales experts, partners and users;
Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform;
Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
Collaborate across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback.
NGS Laboratory Manager (Beijing, China)
- Oversea daily staff and operation management.
- Procurement of reagents and consumables and cost control.
- Maintain, update and develop experiment SOPs.
- Assist sales team to provide technical support and project consultation to customers.
- Work together with other departments on customer project management.
- Troubleshoot when needed.
- Lead and collaborate with external partners and other departments on clinical genetic testing products design, development and optimization.
- Master or PhD in life science or biomedical with extensive hands-on experience of molecular biology.
- Experience with qPCR, NGS and other genotyping platforms requested.
- Experience with molecular assay validation and optimization requested.
- Experience with laboratory management and project management preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin (spoken and written).
- Highly responsible and detail oriented, positive attitude, team player.
For interested applicants, please send your CV with your recent photo, date of availability, indicating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.