BioLIMS – Biobank
A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is an interactive software designed for the smooth operations of a running laboratory. It does so by organizing and keeping track of clinical samples, and correlating patient data with their respective experimental data and reports.
- Sample Pretreatment: Sample registration and management before storage
- Inspection work: Samples are pre-matched, individually or in batches, for the requirements from different applications and projects.
- Sample Location: Samples are stored and registered in their designated locations in storage racks or fridges.
- Program management: Application project category and dictionary management
- Management of research subjects
- Mobile management: Clinician side can access via mobile phone